Spring Magic Is Everywhere!
It is springtime, and though everyone is crazy busy, even a quick stroll around your home can be an enchanting experience! I grabbed my camera and stepped outside for five minutes – just five!! … and this is what I saw:
- Tucked in a rhododendron bush, a robin’s nest sheltered three gorgeous eggs. (pictured above)
- Exquisite roses burst forth from my Mother’s Day gift, a newly planted rosebush.
- A spider’s web gently rested among the leaves.
- Young, bright, new growth sprouted from the hemlocks.
- And waiting inside, a lovely spring bouquet of yellow and blue cheerfully greeted me as I reentered my kitchen!
If you are able, grab a loved one and your camera, sketchpad, or journal, and challenge yourself! What spring magic is waiting right outside your door? Which of you can spot more? Even amidst the hustle of daily life, what a special game to share a special moment! Enjoy!! (ˆ◡ˆ✿)
“Thanks for this day, for all birds safe in their nests, for whatever this is, for life.” ~Barbara Kingsolver